Fotográfica Bogotá 2009.

Time has passed and I've been away from the blog for many reasons, none of which are particularly relevant to my photography work.

Distractions, occupations, changes in mindset, busy life in London, missing home, some certainties (and some uncertainties as well) have been keeping me away from blogging.

The new year started in a quite unprecedented manner, and major changes have been happening to me on a personal and private level - especifically during the winter time.

Seasons change and winter was a particularly strange period, to say the least. I'm glad to say it's over and Spring is bringing about positive changes. Things are getting back on proper track.



















I've been invited to Fotografica Bogota 2009.

These are a couple of images of the series I will be showing at this important event. I'm excited about this. : )